Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Love, Wedding and Maui!

It's been a year of changes. Probably the biggest change, and the one that I most look forward to is right around the corner, for me.

I'm getting married next Saturday! To my best friend and love of my life. I'm a happy girl. We travel to California for the wedding and then we're off to Maui.

You can only imagine that it'll be a bit tough to keep up on my blog. Rest assured, though, that I'll be back in action early October with more direct marketing updates.



Ted Grigg said...

Congratulations Suzanne.

I've been married for 40 years to the same beautiful and wonderful person. I've always thanked God that we met and found lifelong companionship.

Have a wonderful honeymoon. Marriage is indeed alive and well.


Cynthia Maniglia said...

Congratulations and looking forward to hearing more from you in October! Enjoy ...